• Mat surface is made of ultra absorbent microfibre top and natural biodegradable rubber base
• Ideally used as a top layer on regular mats much like a yoga towel
• Free from latex, silicone, toxic glue, and phthalates
• Printed with water based inks
• We recommend hand washing to preserve print and quality of mat.
• Machine wash acceptable with detergent (without bleach) on gentle cycle in cold water.
• Do not place mat in dryer to prevent damage on surface and cushion.
• Hang to dry in a shaded area. DO NOT DRY UNDER DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
• Wrap mat in towel and squeeze out excess water to speed up drying.
In traditional yoga, you are required to warm up your body prior to performing various Asana. When sweating, our mats will increase in absorbency. If your hands and feet are dry, we recommend lightly spraying the mat with a little water or just wetting your hands and feet to engage the absorbing feature before your body sweats.